The end of the year is here!
Now is the time to look back on all that has happened in 2017.
Can you recall some of the events that happened?
1. These Two Celebrity Couples Are New Faces of ‘Newlyweds Diary Season 2’
2. Cast of “Law of the Jungle” Cook Islands Confirmed
3. BLACKPINK’s Jenny and YG Producer Teddy Involved in Dating Rumors
4. SHINee Jonghyun’s Last CCTV Footage Released
5. Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo Are Officially Married Now
6. Manga/Webcomic-Inspired Dramas of 2017
7. NU’EST W Share Thoughts on Their Growing Popularity After Produce 101
8. Jonghyun’s Songs Soar to the Top of Music Chart After Suicide
9. Sooyoung, Seohyun, and Tiffany to Leave Girls’ Generation
10. Han Seo-hee Sentenced to 3 Years for Smoking Marijuana with T.O.P
1. BLACKPINK’s Jenny and YG Producer Teddy Involved in Dating Rumors
2. Sooyoung, Seohyun, and Tiffany to Leave Girls’ Generation
3. Song Hye-gyo and Song Joong-ki Getting Married in October This Year
4. Actor Kim Joo-hyuk Dies After Car Crash [Black Box Video Included]
5. SHINee’s Jonghyun Found Dead at Home
1. Why the KBS & MBC Strike Won’t End Any Time Soon
2. GOT7 Risks Becoming Obsolete Under JYP Entertainment
3. Yes, Song Min-ho Wrote Sexist Lyrics for ‘No Thank You’
4. A Response to Han Seo-hee’s Post on Transgender People
5. The Hallyu Ban in China is Dead. The Drones at the Song-Song Wedding Prove It
By Janet Kang