BTS Jimin reassured his fans about the second death threat he received.
On May 24, Jimin attended the press conference for BTS 3rd full album ‘Love Yourself: Tear’ at the Lotte Hotel in Seoul. He said, “it wasn’t the death threat that made me look rather “unhappy” when I left for America. I was just exhausted from all the filming and preparation for the comeback. You don’t have to worry about it.”
Furthermore, Jimin discussed about the death threat. He said, “I was just as startled. However, I bet the fans worried about it more than I did. I’m sure lots of you guys are waiting for our comeback, so let’s just not think about things like that. In addition, we will have many staff members who will help us regarding that kind of situation. Once again, I want to tell you guys not to worry.”
Previously, an internet used made a post on social media that they will shoot bTS Jimin during their September 16 performance in Fort Worth, Texas. Regarding the threat, Big Hit Entertainment reported, “we are aware of the death threat made against Jimin. Whether it’s true or not, we will make the members’ safety our priority.”
Translated by Dasol Kim
FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK!